Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Stylin' Photography

Why Stylin' Photography? Because it's cool, that's why. I began taking a photo class early on in high school and have loved photography ever since. I was also able to visit Hawaii a few summers ago and what an amazing photo op that was. In this blog I will be adding Photography I have taken and hopefully submissions from others. If you would like to submit a photo, please contact me at Allanthestallion@hotmail.com. If you submit a photo please rest assured that I will not use it in any other place than in this blog, you will still own the rights to it.

-Allan

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Thanks for adding me,i've also added ur link my both sites. So can u link another of mine site. And that site URL is http://www.earningfresher.blogspot.com

thank u.

January 13, 2007 at 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home